Right Angle Drive Gear Boxes
Amongst the rich portfolio of products including actuators and gear boxes, the product which adds to the prominence of Venture’s name in the market place is – Right Angle Drive Gear Box. Characterized by extremely rugged construction, quiet operation and reliable service life, this product from Venture offers you dependable and economical transfer of speed or power.
Venture’s versatile 890 series actuators combine our standard 8500 series DC motor gearbox with a right angle worm drive. This motorized gear system has been used with floor rack and pinion style slide out system. Available in a large variety of versions, the gear system is precision machined, inspected and then carefully assembled.
Right Angle Gearboxes Features:
Venture’s Right Angle Drive Gear Boxes exhibit the following features. (Only some of the noteworthy features are listed here. For more details on their specifications, options and unique features, call us at (866) 365-1957).
- Standard motor gearbox ratios: 18:1, 28:1, 58:1
- 20% Duty Cycle typical (1on/4 off)
- Manual crank
- No maintenance required since they are permanently lubricated
- 1200 lb. dynamic and 3000 lbs. static load rating in tension and compression.
- Manual crank
- Lifetime lubrication
- 20:1 Worm Drive gearbox with steel worm and bronze worm gear
- Designed for outdoor use
- Standard mounting
- ø5/8” output shaft
- The smooth transfer of power results in low noise
- Heavy duty and high quality ball bearings are used to ensure maximum reliability under the rugged operating conditions.
Venture - The Name You can Trust for Right Angle Gearboxes
Our Right Angle Drive Gear Boxes are available in numerous standard models to meet a wide range of torque and shaft speed requirements across varied industrial sectors. We are expert in delivering you Right Angle Drive Gear units with desired specifications and options at your doorsteps, on time and at the most competitive prices.