The Maxi Ball Screw Actuators
This is a ball screw version of the “Maxi” for those with heavier dishes or for those who just prefer a Cadillac vs. a Chevy this unit will provide years of reliable service.
Venture’s MAXI Ball Screw Actuators are available in standard models or can be customized to meet the specific needs of several industrial sectors. The actuator type, which is a ball screw version of the “Maxi”, is suitable for positioning heavier dishes. This actuator provides you years of reliable service and is preferred for many linear positioning applications.
Maxi Ball Screw Actuators Features
Venture’s name is trusted and widely heard in the market place for precision made MAXI Ball Screw Actuators guaranteed with high performance. Featuring heavy wall steel construction and sealed chamber design, this actuator type from Venture provides you with high efficiency and high speed while executing heavy duty liner positioning applications
The MAXI Ball Screw Actuators from Venture Exhibit the Following Unrivalled Features:
- Rugged steel tube construction
- User friendly design and operation
- 5 pitch ball screw
- 1500 lb. capacity
- Tube and gearbox easily taken apart for installation and service with simple tools
- Interchanges with virtually all other actuators in the field today
- Black E-coated outer tube and plated inner tube for superior corrosion protection
- Plastic Pilot guide prevents metal to metal contact between the tubes
- Forged steel end mount design with swivel and built in standoffs for ½” bolt mounting
- Easy to install split clamp assembly for ½” bolt mounting
- Mounting bolt kit included
- Limit switches with single screw adjustment
- Water drains and vents throughout for freeze protection
- KU or C band compatible
- 36/24vdc motor
- 5amps @1500 lbs @ 36vdc
Available with Super Sensor II Reed Switch 40 ppi, Super Sensor II Hall Effect 30 ppi and Potentiometer feedback 0.25 kpi, the MAXI Ball Screw Actuators are capable of handling heavy loads with much efficiency.
We Help you Choose the Appropriate Model
Venture has a team of knowledgeable customer care executives who guide you towards a proper selection. After analyzing your application requirements, the team Venture suggests you to go for either standard or customized design.